We provide a full fine-chop silage service.
From mowing through to the stack, we ensure the job is done to the highest standard of quality and efficiency. Our forage harvesting machinery uses the latest technology available and our operators are highly experienced.
Properly compacting a silage stack is one of the most important factors in making good quality silage. Fresh material must be distributed in a thin layer over the stack and rolled to exclude air. We focus on building dense stacks to the individual farmer’s specifications.
- 2 x Claas Jaguar 950 Forage Harvesters
- Claas DD610 Cereal Header
- 2 x Claas Orbis 600 Maize Headers
- 2 x JCB 435 Farm Master Loaders
- Portable Weigh Bridge
- DM and Feed Sampling and Analysis
Get in touch with our team to discuss your contracting requirements.